Wednesday 19 June 2013

The executable was signed with invalid entitlements. (0xE8008016)


Summary: if you have this error --> Try creating your new provisional profile through xcode > organiser it may solve the problem. (Don't create it trough your developer account on-line)

I had this error when I tried to run an app that uses icloud on an ios device. For icloud application you must create an app id  and new provisional profile.

What I did was that I create my new provisional trough my apple developer account website. Even thought I refreshed my provisional profile on xcode > organiser, I couldn't get rid of the error,  never mind few hours of searching on the web trying to find out the answer which was unsuccessful.


At the end, I just deleted my app id, and provisional profile. Then I create  a new app id, and this time I create my provisional profile through xcode > organiser, run my app again and it just worked.

written by: infinitywebseo 

No comments:

Post a Comment